Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sciatica


Ok, it's been a while. Not good for a beginning blog. The truth I haven't been in a great mood to write, recovering not from the ankle as I thought, but from something called sciatica, which in reality is a pinched disc that causes pain on one side of the leg on this muscle, which reflects pain in those areas, although the problem is in the back.???:( What's really sad is that the doctors didn't tell me or didn't know. I had to actually find out by myself. So the good news is I feel much much better, and by taking care of myself, hydrating, eating correctly, sleeping my hours. I am beginning to see the light...

2 comments:

Frank said...

Parece ser el precio por andar erguidos. El dolor que produce es combatido por un costoso arsenal de medios: operaciones, antiinflamatorios, ejercicio, dietas, plantillas, etc. ninguno de los cuales es satisfactorio para el paciente.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, comentando con Frank, decia que parece ser algo genetico, yo no se si ya el medico te ha diagnosticado esto, pero por lo pronto, estoy implantando un sistema preventivo desde ahora, me rehuso a padecer esto yo tambien. Tengo fe en que lograre sortear este defecto en el equipo :D Besos!